viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

Woody Allen illustration!

Woody Allen
Hi there!. This is the new Woody Allen illustration. I haven't watched many films of this recognized director but I only laugh with a scene in which Woody (as an actor) tried to make a robbery or go out of the jail with a soap gun and suddenly a lot of water started to fall from the ceiling and he was frozen with a soap in his hand...HAHahahaha...Hilarious scene from my remembers when I was a child and watched this scene!.

If someone remembers the title of the film, please, let me know.

Enjoy this caricature / illustration

Bye and have fun in this summer!...

4 comentarios:

  1. Amazing ligthing!. I love Woody.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What film are you talking about?.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me gusta la caricatura. He visto pocas caricaturas y no se cuanto puede costar hacer esto.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great caricature J.Ramirez!. I love the style like "unfinished". Good job.

    ResponderEliminar