lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Dilma Roussef caricature

Last day I was watching the news and I watched Dilma. I couldn't wait for more time and I decided make a sketch of her as fast I could do.I watched her at the meeting of the latest stupid anti-american union of american countries.

Who knows if I will convert this caricature into an illustration... :)

Why do these countries join to Chávez and Castro to support their crazy games?.

The position of her finger in her right hand is not an invention of mine...You can watch her in the same way at:http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/341230/gd/128895483245/CPMF-o-cartao-de-apresentacao-de-Dilma-Rousseff.jpg .It called me strongly my attention.

Enjoy this caricature and have a nice day.

Best regards.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario